Join Our Team
2 x Teaching Assistant, (32.5 hours)
Permanent - term time only
Starting September 2021
We are seeking to appoint two permanent Teaching Assistants to provide additional support in our popular school. The two posts are for supporting children with additional SEND needs.
We are looking for someone who:
- is level 3 qualified.
- is motivated, organised and committed
- has a commitment to protection and safeguarding of children
- has high expectations of all children and is an excellent role model
- has excellent communication skills.
- has resilience, flexibility and patience.
- can work as part of a team, both under direction and under their own steam.
- has energy, enthusiasm and a love of learning which they are able to instill in our
They will be able to:
- work with a particular child on a 1-1 basis
- work within any class supporting whole class teaching
- provide feedback to the class teacher/senco on pupil progress
- take part in whole school daily tasks – playground duty and attend staff meetings.
Pennine Way is committed to safeguarding and the promotion of wellbeing for all children. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and all relevant searches.
At present, we are offering visits to the school in person, but this may change at short notice if necessary. Visits to school are welcomed and will be held on Tuesday 18th May. Please ring the school office on 01228 598978 if you would like to book a visit. Interviews will be in school following social distancing guidelines.
If you require further information and an application pack please email
Applications should be submitted electronically to
Closing date: Monday 24th May 9am.
Interviews: Thursday 10th June - All day.